Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Intelligent Assistant for Twitter?
Primal’s Intelligent Assistant is an AI-driven solution that monitors your Twitter followers for on-brand topics, finds relevant content about topics, and either queues up or automatically sends content as a reply. The Intelligent Assistant increases engagement and loyalty with your existing Twitter followers, and amplifies content to prospective followers, which results in an overall increase in your Twitter follower count. Only Primal’s Intelligent Assistant engages with your Twitter followers personally and individually, without requiring any ongoing effort, and without breaking Twitter’s terms of service.
Who is the Intelligent Assistant for?
If you manage a Twitter handle and want to be able to communicate more personally and regularly with your followers, the Intelligent Assistant is for you. Perhaps you’re a social media marketer running a Twitter handle for your brand, or you might be a business owner who’s just starting out with Twitter and wants to build a community. Your goal is to increase engagement (replies, likes, and retweets) on Twitter, but you’re crunched for time and are juggling many competing priorities.
How does the Intelligent Assistant work?
Using proprietary AI, the Intelligent Assistant explores your brand’s most recent tweets and identifies the interests relevant to your brand.
With these interests in hand, the Intelligent Assistant begins monitoring your timeline looking for opportunities to engage with your followers by sending them content related to your shared interests.
The Intelligent Assistant can send personal tweets to each of your Twitter followers up to 1x per day, with a link to an individually-chosen, highly relevant article or blog post. If you choose “auto publish” mode, the Intelligent Assistant will do this automatically every day, without you having to lift a finger.
What if I want to review tweets before sending them?
There are two publishing modes with the Intelligent Assistant: manual and automatic.
In manual mode, the Intelligent Assistant provides you with suggested content recommendations and lets you choose which replies to publish.
In automatic mode, Intelligent Assistant sources relevant content and automatically replies to your followers’ tweets.
You can change between modes at any time.
How can I control what’s being posted from my Twitter handle?
There are several settings and controls you can use to manage the content used in replies:
- You can choose to only send content from a specific RSS feed, such as your own blog.
- You can select and adjust your ’topics of interest’, which the Intelligent Assistant uses as a filter when reading your followers’ tweets. For instance, if one of your topics of interest is baseball, the Intelligent Assistant will watch for tweets about baseball and related topics. If your follower tweets about a concert (ie, not about baseball), the Intelligent Assistant will ignore that tweet. You can have two main topics of interest, and can change these at any time in Settings.
- You can blacklist specific Twitter followers, so that the Intelligent Assistant does not send any tweets to them.
- You can block content from specific sources, such as your competitors’ websites.
- The highest level of control is to review each tweet in manual publish mode, before it’s posted. In this mode, nothing will be sent from your Twitter handle unless you manually click “Publish” beside each post.
How do you control the relevance and quality of the content being sent?
The Intelligent Assistant is an AI-driven solution that infers your Twitter followers’ interests from what they post on Twitter. It bases its content recommendations on their most recent tweet, which means recommendations are highly relevant to followers’’ changing interests.
You may choose to send content from either a specific RSS (such as your own company blog) and/or from verified, vetted internet sources which have been filtered for inappropriate content. You also have the option of blocking specific websites, so that the Intelligent Assistant won’’t recommend content from those sources.
Can I send my own content using the Intelligent Assistant?
Yes! The Intelligent Assistant can be set up to send your own content (such as a blog post) instead of, or in addition to, content recommendations from internet sources. Either set this up during the onboarding process, or add it later in the ‘Settings’ tab. You can also change your chosen RSS feed at any time.
Does this product break Twitter’s terms of service?
Absolutely not! The Intelligent Assistant only sends tweets to people who have chosen to interact with you and your brand on Twitter, by following your account. It never sends tweets to non-followers.