This role will be located in the heart of the Kitchener Waterloo tech community at our downtown Kitchener office.
At Primal we believe an individual’s passions and interests are the most valuable resource on earth. The ability to insightfully connect seemingly unrelated information via passionate interests is the critical source of invention and human ingenuity. This is why we have invested over 10 years building an artificial intelligence platform that can understand the human interests being expressed in digital mediums at the level of an individual. But at scale. When a human can be left to think freely and pursue their interests with all the right information they need arriving as they need it, great things happen.
In This Role You Will
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities
We are looking for…
- Experience in React is a strong plus
- Strong technical background in Python and/or Node.js is a strong plus
- Interest in building software for Artificial Intelligence products
- Flex time, flex place, but expectation of weekly direct interactions with the team.
- Results-oriented: time is not the essence.
Why work at Primal?
Primal wants to challenge you. We are looking for team members who believe that artificial intelligence can truly better our world through the pursuit of understanding interests. With 50 patents granted in the machine learning and knowledge representation space, we are accelerating our efforts to build commercial products that allow marketers, researchers, and developers to take advantage of semantic synthesis and its ability to understand people.
Interested? We would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org